Never Stop Learning

Saturday 20 April 2013

Man About Town


Samples for Create and Craft 

Kraftyhands




This is an 8 x 8 card. I used two of the beautiful 6 x 6 inch papers.. wanting to show as much of the lovely papers as possible. They are overlapped the ribbon and buttons hide the joins. The leaves are made from black card and then rubbed over with gold embossing wax.



A 6 x 6 card this time. I wanted to use some of the alphabet tiles on the CD so used the word DAD floating on some bakers twine. Could be a birthday card or a fathers day card. The key is one of the new spellbinders dies. The heart and key. I used matching blue card from the matting and layering and the alphabet tile mounts. Rubbed over with gilding wax it gave the key an old steel look.


A 6 inch gate fold card. I used some wooden embellishments to match the watch. The top left embellishment is a wooden lamp post.



I decide for this card to go brighter in colours so I chose a beautiful blue backing paper and white die cuts.  Using gilding flakes for the first time I embellished around the central image. Does not show up very well on the photo.


Small 6 inch stepper card ...so quick to make. Sorry the decoupage does not looked lined up, I think it was the angle of the photograph.

Great  CD for making 'men'  cards and  the 6 x 6 papers and  ordinary backing papers are gorgeous an addition to any craft room


2 comments:

  1. Great cards Laura and thanks for making fantastic samples.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete