Never Stop Learning

Saturday 4 May 2013

May Kraftyhands Blog Challenge




This months challenge is floral frenzy.

I chose a stunning backing paper from Kew CD. I wanted as much of the backing paper as possible to be on view so I chose to use a A4 size card. I used my new fan die and cut it in plain white card. The images of roses are also from the Kew CD. I added hand made roses, pearl swirls and a beautiful crushed silk ribbon in green to match the paper.

I still love big cards although expensive to post, great to hand deliver and this would make a lovely card to give  from a group for most occasions:- birthday, wedding, good luck etc

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love the fan,
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Laura, I love the fan. The pearl swirls and bow are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Laura, love the gorgeous fan and the beautiful bow.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura .
    Beautiful creation . Pretty paper and love that diecut fan along with your embellishing .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Laura. I love the die cut fans and the pearl swirls. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Laura its yummy! The Fan really sets it off, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really pretty card Laura. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete