This months challenge is Lace and Pearls so I went straight to the Kraftyhands Vintage Treasures CD. It is full of beautiful lacy designs with jewel embellishments,
Green is not a colour I usually work with but I thought I would give it a go.
- Use 2 6 x 6 cards and glue them together to make an opening card. Fold back each of the front sides halfway.
- Print off 3 sheets of the design you want. I printed one on paper for the back insert.
- Glue the two side pieces in place being careful to get them aligned with each other on the front fold backs. Prior to glueing them I distressed the edges particularly the corners to give it an aged look.
- For the central image I added Glossy Accents to the pearls to give them a 3D look and also to the picture to make it look like it was behind glass. I added two real hat pins with some added matching seed beads.
- Before adding the image to the card I backed it to make the hat pins safe and also give a better finish for when the card is open on display.
- Pearl corners were added from Creative Expressions.
I hope you like the card and maybe join us in the Kraftyhands Challenge this month.